Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My letter For Prolouge

Dear Juliet,

            Well this letter is to let you know that im falling in love with you , with that first eye contact i had with you i already knew you were all mine. I forgot all about Rosalina she wasnt worth waiting or waisting my time for your more beautiful and you seem like my type. Rosalina never had liked me she didnt even plan on kids or anything else. All i want know is you, that day i saw you i had butterflies in my stomach it was the best feeling i will love to be with you its just this Montague and Capulet thing. I hate the fact that were enemys but if both of us are together we could change things your to young to have kids so im just letting you know im the one in love with you but when the two summers have finished we could have kids and get married. Could you please tell Tybolt to get out of our business he knows that you like me also so why doesnt he stop. Hope to see you someother time soon
                                                                          Sincerely your only true Romeo

No comments:

Post a Comment